Is New Year a Public Holiday in Lebanon?
New Year is a public holiday for the general population according to Lebanon Holidays 2025. This means, offices, colleges, schools, universities, and several other academic institutions remain closed on this day.
Places To Visit on New Year’s Day in Lebanon
If you wish to celebrate New Year’s Day in Lebanon, here we have mentioned some famous place you can visit with your friends and loved ones and enjoy to the fullest:
- Place de l’Etoile (Nejmeh Square): Known as one of the popular public places located in the heart of Lebanon, i.e. Beirut, its capital. People gather here on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day and witness grand fireworks together.
- Martyr’s Square: An iconic landmark, this place is decorated with a gigantic Christmas tree for people to click lots of pictures and enjoy the show.
- Le Gray Hotel: Visit this extravagant building and enjoy New Year Festivities and Light Shows.
- Hamra Street: Popularly known as Lebanese “Champs-Elysees”, this street is majorly decorated in red and white. Visit the Hamra Cafe on New Year’s Day and relax while sipping on a hot cup of coffee or Hot Chocolate.
New Year Observances
|വർഷങ്ങൾ||ആഴ്ച ദിവസം||ദിവസം||പേര്||അവധി തരം|
|2019||ചൊവ്വ||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
|2020||ബുധ||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
|2021||വെള്ളി||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
|2022||ശനി||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
|2023||ഞായ||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
|2024||തിങ്ക||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
|2025||ബുധ||1 ജനുവരി||New Year||പൊതുഅവധിദിനം|
New Year Celebrations in Other Countries
- New Year’s Day in Indonesia
- New Year’s Day in the UK
- New Year’s Day in Kuwait
- New Year’s Day in the United States
- New Year’s Day in Canada
We hope you have liked this article on New Year’s Day 2025 in Lebanon. Thank you for being an important part of AstroSage.