Is New Year’s Eve in UAE a Public Holiday?
New Year’s Eve in UAE is not a public holiday. All kinds of business proceedings maintain their usual working hours. However, the general public come out to the streets to take part in the festivities of New Year’s Eve in UAE, which is an important occurrence in the list of holidays 2024.
If we stop to take a look at the occurrences, then Late night parties, fireworks, dolled up stores and malls are the most common spectacles of the day. To add extra pinches of joy and fervour, some folks also take a trip to the desert areas to bid adieu to the old year and welcome the new one.
On this note, let us get into some insightful details about New Year’s Eve 2024 in the United Arab Emirates.
How is New Year’s Eve in the United Arab Emirates Celebrated?
The history associated with New Year’s Eve is not unknown to any of us. All around the globe, people celebrate New Year’s Eve with great ace and fervour. The United Arab Emirates New Year’s Eve, a prominent one in the list of holidays is not different from the rest of the world celebrates this day. However, there are some extra flavors of the season and place which get associated with New Year’s Eve Celebrations in UAE. Let us find out what they are.
1. Dubai celebrates New Year’s Eve in a legendary manner. Fireworks here remain a prominent part of the celebrations.
2. The city hosts a display of massive fireworks and lights and visitors spend every possible penny to witness the joyous events.
3. Burj Khalifa needs no introduction and this is where the majority of celebrations take place. It not only hosts the fireworks show but only a beautiful water-music dance at the Dubai fountain.
4. The Kite Beach situated in Dubai also attracts multiple visitors and party enthusiasts where they dance and party all night to finally welcome the new year.
5. The Food in UAE is another attraction apart from the trendy locations. The traditional Arabic cuisine appeases many guts. While many prefer to party all night, some like to enjoy the epicurean delicacies and spend some quality time with their friends, family and loved ones.
6. The Dubai Mall also puts up some spectacular fireworks shows and people flock in large numbers to watch the fireworks.
There are many other festivities which take place during the New Year’s Eve celebrations in the United Arab Emirates. We have updated you about most of the primary happenings of the day.
New Year’s Eve Observances
|বছর||সপ্তাহের দিন||দিনাঙ্ক||নাম||ছুটির প্রকার|
|2019||Tue||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
|2020||Thu||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
|2021||Fri||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
|2022||Sat||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
|2023||Sun||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
|2024||Tue||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
|2025||Wed||31 ডিসেম্বর||New Year’s Eve||পরব|
1. Where should one visit to celebrate New Year’s Eve in UAE?
Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Dinner Cruise., Dubai Desert Safari.are the places you can visit in Dubai for New Year’s Eve in UAE.
2. Which things can be done on New Years Eve in UAE?
Going away for a relaxing sleep over in the desert, pool parties, enjoy the quintessential Arabic food and many other fun activities.
3. Where can the fireworks be spectated on New Year’s Eve in UAE?
Mothering Sunday is the fourth Sunday of Lent. Customarily, it was a day when youngsters, primarily girls, who had gone to fill in as residential workers were given a free day to visit their mom and family.
4. Why is festivalName different in the US?
Al Majaz Waterfront (MWF), Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa are the places where you can watch fireworks on New Year’s Eve in UAE.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Other Countries
- New Year’s Eve in the US
- New Year’s Eve in Australia
- New Year’s Eve in Canada
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations Around the World
We hope that this article on New Year’s Eve 2024 proves to be interesting for you. Thank You so much for connecting with us!!