Is New Year a Public Holiday in Bahrain?
New Year is a public holiday for the general population according to Holidays 2021. This means, offices, colleges, schools, universities, and several other academic institutions remain closed on this day.
New Year’s Celebrations in Bahrain
There are some special New Year traditions which are specific to Bahrain only. Let us take a look at some of them.
- Fireworks and dance performances at public spaces are the common spectations of New Year’s Day in Bahrain.
- Restaurants and other eateries organise special New Year special buffets .
- Bahrain Tourism also organises various exhibitions and other events to mark the New Year’s Day.
- Music also remains an important component of the day. There are many live music sessions held which are backed with Ballet dances on the occasion of New Year’s Eve in Bahrain.
New Year Observances
|2019||Tue||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
|2020||Wed||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
|2021||Fri||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
|2022||Sat||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
|2023||Sun||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
|2024||Mon||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
|2025||Wed||1 January||New Year||National Holiday|
New Year’s Day Celebrations in Other Countries
- New Year’s Day in Canada
- New Year’s Day in the UK
- New Year’s Day in Australia
- New Year’s Day Celebrations Around the World
- New Year’s Day Celebrations in the USA
We hope you have liked this article on New Year 2021 in Bahrain. Thank you for being an important part of AstroSage.